Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Post-Thanksgiving...post?


I'm thankful beyond words. I'm thankful beyond this blog post and I'm extremely grateful for this life I am in.

A year ago, I'd say, I was in a complete different state compared to where I am right now. It was a difficult road to be in, but I've been there and I have no intention to go back. The past few months have been life changing. And by life changing, I mean... my life has changed...literally (probably close enough to turning 360 deg....k maybe about a 230 deg...and increasing hehe). Anyway, thanksgiving shouldn't be just celebrated in one day, but thanksgiving should be everyday.

Every morning, I thank God for waking me up and giving me another day to challenge myself. Every night, as I get ready to sleep, I thank God for guiding me through the challenging day that I've had. For the past months, this has been my routine, thanking God for this amazing life.

As I sit here and contemplate, I can't stop but thank God again for giving me amazing parents, a wonderful family, crazy friends, a very patient, and humble bestboyfriendever; an overwhelming/challenging/fun job, and an abundance of blessings all around me.

I may not have everything, but I'm extremely grateful with what I have right now. I can honestly say that I have more than enough that I could ever imagine! Things may not be 100% great, but with God's provision, my life feels more than 100%.

...and as I try to end this entry, keep in mind to Thank God for EVERYTHING...EVERYDAY. 

Thanksgiving.
...it's not just about turkeys, pumpkin pies, and stuffing.
(although I admit I love to eat!)

STAY TUNED.






No comments:

Post a Comment