Sunday, November 4, 2012

:)

Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name.
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship your holy name.
-10,000 Reasons ; Matt Redman


Can you believe it, it's already November! Another month to go then that's another year behind us. As every month end, I look back and can't stop thanking God for his provisions for the past year. I will keep on comparing about how completely different my life was a year ago to the present. It may seem to be overly done, but there are no limits on how many times I give thanks. Reasons are not limited and so does God's provisions.

As November starts, I pray that everyone keep safe and health as old man winter starts to make its way. I pray that everyone give time to thank God whenever, wherever. I pray that we all end this year with God's glory in mind. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment