Thursday, July 19, 2012

ride with me.

Not a lot of people know my life story, but to those who do, they would probably say that my life has been very eventful (so far). I guess in a sense my life has been unique because I've never been short of disappointments, frustrations, trials, and successes. If there's a scenario to explain my life, it'd probably be a sight of a roller coaster. As mentioned from my prior posts, this life of mine will always be a roller coaster ride. No matter how old I am, no matter where I am, and no matter what I am, this life of mine will always be a roller coaster. Am I complaining? I certainly am not. Am I enjoying? Yes, well...there are times when I hit the lowest, but some crazy momentum pushes me back up and start the ride again. Crazy as it may seem, life is quite...interesting.


stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment