Monday, June 11, 2012

thankful.

I have been wanting to blog for weeks now, but due to unforeseen personal reasons, it has been really hard for me to gather my thoughts and write. I guess it hasn't been easy for me lately in the past few months and still am trying to get my head above water. What am I saying?

Anyway, despite the craziness that has been happening in my life lately, I am still thankful for everything. Despite the frustrations and discouragements, God is telling me 'Not yet.'. God is telling me to be patient and in everything give thanks.

My life isn't exactly going smoothly. It feels like every morning I wake up I wonder what's gonna happen next. I feel like crying, but God has been faithful and still picks me up every time I feel like giving up. What's next? Only God knows what's best for me.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment