Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Respect you say?

Hello again. I cannot believe how time flies when it's vacation. I have pretty much a week left before I start my Spring/Summer term. Excited? I like to think I am. Anxious? A bit. I'll make the most out of it!

Lately I've been feeling really...distant. As much as I really want to be out and about with friends, family still becomes my priority. I feel like some people just really take me for granted. The times when I needed them, that's when I barely hear anything from them. The times when they need me, that's when they constantly ask for my help. I personally do not mind helping others as long as I am able. I personally don't want any credit from whatever I have done to help them, but there is only one thing I ask of them : RESPECT.

I guess there are times when I'm really sad  that people just come to me when they need me. I am being taken advantage, although I want to think I don't mind, I am hurt in the process. Is it hard for people to realize how something like that could hurt someone even if you think they won't mind? I just want people to show respect and respect will be given.

I am ranting, yes. I am mad, not really. I am hurt, well certainly. Should I let it go? I will. There is no use for me to be frustrated over something that people should generally know by heart.

Rant over...and this gloomy day + hormones ain't helping.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment