Friday, June 15, 2012

Grateful.

There are moments that I treasure dearly, and there would be some that I wish they never happened. Today felt like I was in a battlefield of emotions. Today felt like I was just about done, but things picked up and I'm forever grateful.

I do believe in answered prayers. I do believe that God uses people sometimes to fulfill his promises to us. I do believe that in ANY circumstance, we give thanks. How grateful am I right now? Words cannot express.

Tonight, as I leave this blog again (just for 10 days..I promise I'll update!), I pray that God clears the cloud in our minds and hearts and open them for Him to work on. I am excited for our family trip tomorrow, but I'm more excited to what God has in store for me in the future.
Lord God,
Whenever you say "no", teach me to accept it without any anger in my heart.
Whenever you say "not yet.", teach me to wait patiently.
Whenever you say "yes", teach me to be humble and forever grateful.
Thank you.


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment