Tuesday, April 3, 2012

comfort.

Sunshine amazes me every single day. I long for that rising sun to come and greet me a lovely morning. When times are discouraging, I long for the warmth of the sun to comfort me and tell me that every day is a new day and that yesterday is a thing of the past.

Magic Kingdom, Disney World, Orlando FL 2010
it calms me down every time i see this picture
I've been waking up later that usual these past few days and I honestly have been feeling under the weather (both physically...and emotionally), but I guess I should go back to my daily routine (and that includes waking up early!). I have been missing sunrises and it saddens me. Gah. I need to change this crazy routine. 

And by that, I will leave you an excerpt of my morning devotion:

"It's time to get out of bed and face the new day and the changes coming. It's time to remember that even in loneliness, I am never alone. It's time to relish the beautiful rose and those thorn bushes." - LeAnn Rice

My heart and my flesh may fail,
 but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26 








No comments:

Post a Comment