Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Let Go and Let God.

So 2 weeks ago, I have joined Melissa Taylor's online bible study for Micca Campbell's book An Untroubled Heart and I must say I am very happy. I have been reading An Untroubled Heart and I've been longing to do a study with some close friends, but unfortunately, everyone's "too busy". But I am not here to rant again about that. I am here to share my thoughts and what-not's as I go through this study.



Tulips blooming in the spring symbolizes HOPE
and by that I find it very beautiful.
Chapter 3: Fashioned for Faith -- Not Fear
(an excerpt from An Untroubled Heart by Micca Campbell)
Live Like You Believe.
Hope provides me with this confidence: that God will forgive all my sins. He will renew me. He will give me peace in times of turmoil. He will heal my sickness and comfort my sorrows. He will fight for me. He will guide me. He will protect me. He will strengthen me and He will care for me until all my fears are swallowed up by an undying faith in a God who is more than able to supply all my needs. Faith believes that God is real, and Hope is the confidence that He'll do what He said He will do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have highlighted that part of the chapter, three months ago, and as I was reading that again, it struck me....AGAIN. Every time I get discouraged I tell myself that it will be ok in the end, but that bit of HOPE gets me going til the end. Life is hard...as cliche as it may sound...it really is. As I am slowly going back to where I was with my walk with Christ, I face countless struggles more often. It's almost like the devil is bombarding me with every single attack that he can do to me to stray me away from God. I admit, there are days when I'm just so...blah (emotionless I must say). There are days when I feel angry the moment I wake up and I would feel nothing but hate. The devil works in crazy ways, but I know that my God is greater and that he works in mysterious ways. Since I started working my way back to God, I feel the enemy's presence constantly pulling me away, but in that same moment, I can feel God's stronger presence pulling me towards Him. Amazing isn't He? And as much as I give in to fear at times, I am learning to give in fully to FAITH.

Point is: LET GO and LET GOD.

STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment