Thursday, February 23, 2012

Confession # 1.

I'm a sucker for flowers. No I seriously am. I think I have this crazy obsession with flowers and anything floral prints. I love everything about flowers...although I know I am allergic to pollen and what-nots, but I seriously am crazy with them. I don't know why I'm attracted to such delicate and colorful creatures. I don't know I get so giddy every time I receive them. Some say I'm just a girly-girl and it's typical (yes...but...I've never really been a girly-girl). I don't know what has gotten to me these past few years but I honestly wasn't this insane when I was in my teenage years.  (I guess you can say I'm a late bloomer) Hah. So yes, most of my friends can testify to that. I have at least a dozen or more clothes/accessories/shoes that have floral prints. Also, not to mention my room. I've been trying to stay away from the floral prints and anything floral, but instinct just makes me. (lame excuse? I think so too). But no, I love flowers. 'nuff said.


STAY TUNED.


No comments:

Post a Comment