Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Starting Fresh!

We need more than a new start --
 we need a new HEART!

Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; 
I will remove from you a heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a constant battle for me when it comes to starting fresh. It's so hard but it has to be done. Thank You for the scriptures that constantly remind me of your promises and unfailing love. I just have to consistently trust in God and that by His grace, I am still keeping at it. This is no time to give up or get stuck. It's time to ask for a change in heart and ask for His wisdom and strength to keep going. There's so much in store for me...I am excited.

stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment