Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Test.

"No one ever has a testimony without a test."
-Joyce Meyer; Trusting God Day by Day

Here we are, half of the year gone and it seems like the days just fly by.
Funny how sometimes I cannot keep track of the days anymore. There are days when all I want to do is sit in the couch, watch my shows and be lazy. Today was unfortunately not one of those days (or this week!)
Ever since I started working I felt like my life has been on a constant rush. I missed blogging.  I missed reading. I missed sketching. I missed being creative.

The past weeks, I felt like I have been on some sort of test. A test in life where every aspect is being...shall I say... tested to mold my character. I get frustrated, depressed, mad...but God has a funny way of picking me up or nudging me saying, "Stand up. You can do it.". There are days when I come home and think how I manage to survive the day without hurting someone. I come home and say, "thank YOU." 

I hope to be a better person...better than who I was a year ago (or even a week ago). I hope to have a better flow in writing next time... And with that being said, I quote Joyce Meyer, "No one ever has a testimony without a test.". I know I am on a constant test to be the person God wants me to be.

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment