Friday, April 6, 2012

A Very Good Friday indeed.

Happy Good Friday Everyone!

I've been extremely tired this whole week...like, I've never felt so exhausted to the point where I feel like passing out. No kidding. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I've been physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. I feel like my body shuts down on its own. Should I be worried? Maybe it's just the allergies? Let's hope it's just allergies.

So today, I woke up earlier than usual to attend a Good Friday Service at church. Last night, I've been having doubts and second thoughts about going to church early in the morning...on a Friday. Well, it was the devil's way of telling me to not go to church. (sneaky lil brat hey?). But no. I fought it and went. Nothing like a good service in the morning and I am glad that I fought that crazy battle early in the morning. Thank you Heavenly Father for having my back!  :)

But yes, as much as I am really wanting to write everything about my day, I think I might have to call it a night... (and it's only 10:30pm!) I really do hope I'm not sick with something. Yikes.

STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment