Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Don't Give Up!

Don't despair today when you can't see it. 
Obey God and trust that He is working.
 His timing is so rarely ours, but it is always perfect. 
Instead of chaffing under the seemingly mundane,
 embrace each task as a building block for the dreams in your heart.
 Don't give up hope.
- Amy Caroll - Prov.31 Devotions


As I was doing my devotions the past few days, I have realized that God is constantly telling me to not lose hope. Like I was ranting the other week, I felt like I was singled-out, or pretty much abandoned and it felt like everything is just falling apart again. I feel ashamed of my petty rants and what-nots. I feel like my constant battle with old self is so tiring that sometimes I just want to give up, but no. God finds a way to wake me up and remind me that there is more to come. 


Every time I did my devotions for the past few days, God has sent me a universal message : Don't give up hope. Keep trying. Keep pushing.


And last night, as I was about to sleep, I had a good smile on my face knowing that God is so amazing. The moment I want to give up, that's when He comes in and sends His message through a family member, a friend, a bible passage, or even through devotions. It's just amazing how timely He sends his message to me. I cannot imagine how I would be like if it weren't for His word. I have this smile on my face every time I read a passage and be like, "God, thank you for talking to me". With that, I feel His presence even more. And with that, I cannot explain how extremely grateful I am.


Thank You Heavenly Father for constantly reminding me to not give up. Thank you for telling me to lose hope. Thank You for using every media there is to remind me of your grace. Thank you.

STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment