Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rollercoaster called Life.

Pardon my 2-week absence from this blog. As plain as my life is right now, it's definitely eventful. Eventful in the sense that unexpected turn of events have happened, both good and bad. Nonetheless, I am not complaining.

People may think that I'm a lazy bum not doing anything meaningful, but I am sad to say that they are wrong. Yes, I would perceive as "lazy" to their eyes and ears, but I can honestly say that they have not gone through what I have been through in the past three weeks. I honestly think that I would be offended and mad, but I choose not to. I choose to be better and take that in and go from there.

What am I saying? Well, let's just say that my life has been definitely a roller coaster. If you were in my shoes, you'd probably be in a corner crying with a tub of ice cream and chips. Heh. Kidding aside, life has been good and bad. I had a choice to give up, but I chose not to.

I know this is another step to getting myself back together and all these circumstances were allowed by God to happen to my life. He allowed last-minute, life-changing circumstances so that I would grow more and that my character is constantly molded. (you think i'm not making sense?) Well, let's just say that God works in mysterious ways.


STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment