Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Faith

(SMILE: Just like my little chihuahua Pablo
 does every morning as he is given another day to live!)
Wow. These past few days have been a crazy rollercoaster ride. Emotionally, physically, psychologically...you name it. But despite of all the crazy events that has happened in the past few days, I am still blessed and thankful. Despite the accidents and what-nots, I still thank God for sending his angels to comfort,heal, and guide us. Thank You for lifting my head 'coz you are indeed my strength and shield. I cannot express how amazing God is and how his ever present help is manifested in my life. Without faith and hope, I wouldn't be here. Despite the crazy events that has happened to my life, I still wake up and thank God for another day He has given me. And despite the crazy turn of events, I still manage to look up, pray, and smile to the One who gives me strength.


Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment